How To Make A Balloon Garland-Easy Step by Step Guide
Balloon Garlands are an eye catching party decorating trend for parties and celebrations. Balloon garlands are the perfect statement piece that will wow your party guests. We create premium stylish personalised balloons for any occasion: birthday’s, baby showers, weddings, engagements, bachelorette parties, milestones, corporate & seasonal events. And for our Australia Wide customers we make DIY balloon garland Kits so you can very easily create your very own balloon garland, As we only use the most Premium Quality balloons sourced from professional Australian Balloon specialist you just know your garland is going to turn out amazing and will last for days.
Have you always wanted to create a balloon garland but thought you would need professional tools and hours of balloon styling training to do so? Well I’m here to let you know you don’t need either. You just need some patience, planning a good balloon pump and one of our easy DIY balloon garland Kits and I promise you will be a balloon garland expert in no time at all!! I love telling my not so sure customers that my beautiful daughter Charlotte (Who features a lot on my Instagram page) Created her very first balloon garland at 9 years old and she did a fantastic job. It was a 1.5M long rainbow theme garland so there you go you can do this!!
How To Make A Balloon Garland Kit
- Before you start making your balloon garland kit you are going to want to first establish the theme of the event. If there is no particular theme then you are going to want to decided upon the colour scheme. If you need some ideas you can check out our large range of Balloon Garland Kits or if you don’t see what your after please contact us via phone, text or email as we are happy to provide a Customised Balloon Garland for you Phone 0403811163 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember we may need some extra time on Customised orders in case we need to order in specific stock to make your dream creation come to life. The more time we have to work with the better!!
- Once you have decided upon your theme or colour scheme then you need to decide where about’s are you going to display your garland. Are you planning on using command hooks to attach it to a specific wall, if possible are you able to put some nails in the wall if not will command hooks stick to the wall or ceiling. If it is not possible to put hooks up or nails then you are going to want to look at a backdrop of some sort. I will be creating another blog on building a Balloon garland backdrop so keep your eye out for that.
- Ok so now you have establish where and how you are going to display your garland, you now need to decide on the size. The most popular DIY balloon garland size is the 3M that seems to be the go to size. A 3M balloon garland is very powerful as it is a significant size to show case all the various colours and balloon sizes and it takes up a good size. However sometimes our customers prefer a 1M or a 2M garland as they are just wanting to do a small one to go above the gift or cake table. Or you may wish to get a 3M balloon garland then get another in a small size for the party table as they can be used as a table runner.
- You have now established the theme/colour scheme you have decided on how you are going to display the garland and you have decided on the size now you need to decide on how you are going to inflate the balloons. Inflating the balloons is the most time consuming part of creating your own DIY balloon garland. It is impossible to blow up the balloons for a balloon garland via your mouth because you will pass out. Also you can not inflate 12cm Mini balloons by mouth it just does not work and you don’t want to put hot breathe into a confetti balloon as it will muck it up. My advise is to get both a Dual Action Hand Held Balloon Pump and a Portable Electric Balloon Pump. These two pieces of equipment are going to be your life saver they are going to help you to create beautiful balloons and save you hours of time and effort. Both these pieces of equipment will last for a very long time so if you love parties they will come in handy time and time again or if you are only going to do a one of party and a one of Balloon Garland Kit you can always sell them on Marketplace or gumtree once the party is over as they are so popular at the moment you won’t have any trouble with re selling them.
- Create a large area where you can just inflate balloons and dump them in front of you, don’t try and inflate then create, inflate then create, inflate all your balloons first. I like to listen to my favourite podcast while I’m inflating the balloons I find this actually very relaxing.
- If you love the look of round ball shape balloons for your balloon garland then the trick is to inflate your balloon to full then gradually let the air back out until you get the nice beach balloon look then tie it in place. This will also give you a nice long tail on your balloon to attach it to the balloon strip or the fishing line.
- Once you have inflated all your balloons you are going to have to decide at the start what method and what design you are going to go with. Are you going to use the balloon strip that comes in all our DIY balloon garlands or are you going to use the fishing line. I personally use fishing line not balloon strip as I like how secure and tight it makes the balloons but many people prefer the strip so you are going to want to have a look at some you tube tutorials and decide what you think will suit you better.
- I now want you to go to the Best You Tube Balloon Garland Tutorial Channel Ever!!
- After spending some time on the above you tube tutorial channel you will now have a very clear picture of what is going to be the best way for you to put your garland together, you should now feel confident, organised and excited to get started.
- Remember to go to our Home Page at Website Home Page-Purchase Your Balloon Garland Kit! if you don’t see the garland your after either call us on 0403 811 163 or email us at email@example.com. I find it really helpful when customers send through pictures of the garland they are wanting that way we are both on the same page.
- Don’t forget to show of your creation by tagging us in on Instagram!! Our Instagram account is One Stop Kids Party Shop Insta Account!!
How To Pull Off Your Very Own Professional Party Setting-Sunshine Coast Party
Formula For Pulling Of A Safari Wild One Theme Party!!
Welcome to One Stop Kids Party Shop! At One Stop Kids Party Shop we are not just all about selling products instead we are about providing party inspiration and Party styling ideas. In 2018 we took a bit of a different direction with the business and started focusing on DIY party kits so everyone can be their own party stylist. We all have an imagination and we all have motivation to put together fantastic fun parties for our family and friends so those two factors equal the ability to pull of your own professional looking party set up.
As we can only help those living on the Sunshine Coast with their party set up’s we want to make sure that everyone in Australia is not left out of our fantastic products and ideas. So that is where the idea of turning many of our products into kits that can be posted out Australia Wide. We have DIY balloon garland Kits, DIY Table Balloon Garland Kits, DIY Balloon Bouquets (In specific colour combinations and themes) and in 2019 we are going to introduce DIY balloon photo walls, DIY balloon Columns, DIY balloon Arches, DIY balloon love hearts, DIY Balloon Star Arches.
There are a great array of new and exciting products to come to One Stop Kids Party Shop in 2019 and we can not wait to see photos of our customers creations. Everyone that purchases the kits end up with a different looking outcome so even though you may be purchasing the same DIY balloon garland kit as someone else in Australia your garland is going to be unique because no two persons create the same finished look.
One of our DIY party theme ranges is our Safari Themed range and our Wild One range please see below for some fun and inspiring ideas that you could pull of at your next birthday party, baby shower party, bridal shower and so forth. Just be careful though because your friends and family will be so impressed with your work that you will be hired for all the parties for the next 5 years!!
And if you simply just want to sit back and relax and enjoy your party or event then we are more than happy to come to you very early the morning of the party and set the decorations up for you.
Do you love the idea of a Wild One Safari theme party? What occasion do you think it would be best for? I think a Wild One Theme party is fantastic for a 1st birthday party and a Baby Shower Party! Would you use this theme for any other type of parties or events? Would you prefer for a professional party stylist to come to your event and set the decorations up for you? What is your budget for the set up of your party and event? Work out your budget then work out what is the best option for you.
Party Supplies Sunshine Coast – Australia Wide Delv
One Stop Kids Party Shop is having a massive End of Year/Start of year clearance sale. We are changing directions with the business so we are practically giving away party supplies. At One Stop Kids Party Shop we are able to post out customers orders Australia Wide either through regular or express postage. For local party customers on the Sunshine Coast we are happy to make arrangements for you to come and collect your order so you don’t have to pay shipping fees or if your order is over $80 you qualify for free delivery so perhaps stock up in the one shopping experience so you can buy more products rather than spending some of your money on shipping costs.
As we move out of 2019 and into 2020 we are making changes because every year the party industry changes and we have to change with it to keep our products and services fresh and on trend. This means at the end of each year we have a huge clearance sale to make room for new and exciting products for the upcoming next year. We only have so much storage space so you can take advantage of this special transition time and grab yourself some fantastic high quality party supplies and party decorations for less than wholesale price. We have a beautiful range of party supplies and party decorations on sale just check out our Clearance Party Supplies Category which can be located on the home page of our website. This is our blog so if you are wanting to browse the items within our huge sale category then you will need to press the home button to take you to the home page of our store.
Below is just a few pictures of some of the products we have currently on sale, we have hundreds of products on sale and each day we are adding to this sale category so please bare with us as we add more party supplies and party decorations to that sale category, but at the same time don’t much around if you see something you really love buy it as we have limited stock amounts on the party items that are on sale and we can not order them in for the price they are now on sale for so once the stock is gone its gone.
Looking ahead for 2020 at One Stop Kids Party Shop we are really expanding our DIY party kits so our customers all over Australia can re create the displays that we instal for our customers here on the Sunshine Coast. There is nothing more annoying than seeing some really inspiring party set ups on Instagram but having no way or no idea on where to start if you are wanting to create a similar setting for you event, party or wedding. So our goal for 2020 at One Stop Kids Party Shop is to expand our DIY party kit ranges. Currently we have the DIY balloon garland Kits and DIY confetti balloon bouquets but in 2020 we are going to move into supplying DIY balloon Walls, DIY photobackdrops, DIY streamer back drops, DIY donut walls and many other DIY party ideas.
The party industry is changing with Pinterest and Instagram and many Party Facebook groups people are now realising their own creative talent and are surprising themselves at their awesome ability to put together their very own beautiful party setting. Yes it is lovely to have a party stylist to come in and take charge and take the worry away from you and this is especially important if it is your wedding or baby shower party where you just don’t need the added stress of styling your own party but for children’s birthday parties for example a lot of mums get a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from creating their own party set up. So the team here at One Stop Kids Party Shop get this and we are helping those Mums, Ladies, Dads, Grandparents by supplying the DIY kits, this way it takes the hassle of going to many different party shops and craft stores trying to source all the decorations and all you have to do then is enjoy the process of been creative, once we post you our beautiful extremely high quality products then you can straight away get on with your creating.
Stunning Pearl Burgundy & Nude Blush Confetti Balloon Bouquet-Party Decorations!
WELCOME TO ONE STOP KIDS PARTY SHOP You are viewing our listing for our stunning Premium Grade Pearl Burgundy and Nude Blush Confetti Balloon Bouquet! Helium Quality Balloons. These balloons are the latest in style for birthday parties, baby Shower parties, Engagement parties, weddings, kitchen teas and so forth. INCLUDED IN THE BOUQUET 4 Nude Blush 28cm Balloons 4 Metallic Pearl Burgundy Balloons 30cm 2, 28cm Pre Filled Metallic Rose Gold Confetti Balloons DOES NOT INCLUDE HELIUM INFLATION. If you are located on the Sunshine Coast we can fill these balloons for you and set them up (additional cost will apply to cover helium). PLEASE NOTE: When balloons are filled with helium, confetti tends to pool at the bottom of the balloon. If you wish to use Helium in the Confetti Balloons we suggest using a Product called Hi Float you can purchase this online or you can ask your local party store about it. If you do not use Hi Float you can try creating static to get the confetti to stick to the sides of the balloon however you will need to repeat this process several times. There are some great tutorials on You Tube so please take a look at them if you plan to inflate the balloons yourself at home. At https://www.onestopkidspartyshop.com.au, we are happy to also customise balloon garlands and balloon bouquets for you to match the rest of your party decor and birthday cake or wedding cake.