How To Pull Off Your Very Own Professional Party Setting-Sunshine Coast Party
Formula For Pulling Of A Safari Wild One Theme Party!!
Welcome to One Stop Kids Party Shop! At One Stop Kids Party Shop we are not just all about selling products instead we are about providing party inspiration and Party styling ideas. In 2018 we took a bit of a different direction with the business and started focusing on DIY party kits so everyone can be their own party stylist. We all have an imagination and we all have motivation to put together fantastic fun parties for our family and friends so those two factors equal the ability to pull of your own professional looking party set up.
As we can only help those living on the Sunshine Coast with their party set up’s we want to make sure that everyone in Australia is not left out of our fantastic products and ideas. So that is where the idea of turning many of our products into kits that can be posted out Australia Wide. We have DIY balloon garland Kits, DIY Table Balloon Garland Kits, DIY Balloon Bouquets (In specific colour combinations and themes) and in 2019 we are going to introduce DIY balloon photo walls, DIY balloon Columns, DIY balloon Arches, DIY balloon love hearts, DIY Balloon Star Arches.
There are a great array of new and exciting products to come to One Stop Kids Party Shop in 2019 and we can not wait to see photos of our customers creations. Everyone that purchases the kits end up with a different looking outcome so even though you may be purchasing the same DIY balloon garland kit as someone else in Australia your garland is going to be unique because no two persons create the same finished look.
One of our DIY party theme ranges is our Safari Themed range and our Wild One range please see below for some fun and inspiring ideas that you could pull of at your next birthday party, baby shower party, bridal shower and so forth. Just be careful though because your friends and family will be so impressed with your work that you will be hired for all the parties for the next 5 years!!
And if you simply just want to sit back and relax and enjoy your party or event then we are more than happy to come to you very early the morning of the party and set the decorations up for you.
Do you love the idea of a Wild One Safari theme party? What occasion do you think it would be best for? I think a Wild One Theme party is fantastic for a 1st birthday party and a Baby Shower Party! Would you use this theme for any other type of parties or events? Would you prefer for a professional party stylist to come to your event and set the decorations up for you? What is your budget for the set up of your party and event? Work out your budget then work out what is the best option for you.
Wedding Decor, Baby Shower Decorations, Party Decorations
Balloon Garlands are the Number 1 Party Piece world wide at the moment!! And we know why!! They look fantastic, they make a huge impression on a budget, you do not need to use Helium to create them and best of all as they are air filled you can create the balloon garland a few days in advance of the party which is always a massive bonus as who want’s to be worried about frantically decorating their house while juggling food, cake and guests arriving any moment!! Don’t worry we have all been there and that is why the team here at One Stop Kids Party Shop have gone crazy for the DIY Balloon garland Kits.
Balloon garlands are now very popular as wedding balloons and wedding decorations. At a wedding you need at least one large feature piece that can be used to as a photo backdrop or behind the main wedding table and a balloon garland is the perfect answer.
Many customers also wish to use a balloon garland as a back drop to capture memorable photographs of special occasions such as birthday parties, baby shower parties, christening’s, Christmas parties, Easter gatherings and the list goes one.
With One Stop Kids Party Shop DIY balloon garland kits, they don’t have to be used strictly to create a balloon cloud or balloon garland the balloons and balloon strip can also be used to create a balloon arch. Wedding balloon arches and birthday balloon arches are a fantastic way to wow your guests and just create a fantastic atmosphere. As you can see the team here at One Stop Kids Party Shop is very passionate about the latest developments in balloon colours and balloon styling. Gone as the days of putting a few cheap mis matched balloons around the place or tied to the letter box, balloons have developed and progressed into true styling tools in the past two years. 2018 really saw a massive advancement in balloons with the introduction of confetti balloons, big jumbo latex balloons and chrome coloured balloons.
At One Stop Kids Party Shop we love sharing our customers creations with other potential customers, we do this by sharing them on our Instagram page which has about 700 followers and is growing quickly and then again on our Facebook page which has Aprox 2500 followers and is also growing. So if you have a business and would like to share your photos with us please do so either through email or via Instagram or Facebook and we will give you the credit for the creation and give your business or page a shout out at the same time. Networking is the best!! Even if you don’t have a business and your using the balloon garland kit for personal celebrations then we still would absolutely love to see your pictures and we try to show our gratitude for this by including extra balloons in your pack as honestly it is a huge help to us.
Please see the links to our Instagram Page and Facebook page then please continue to scroll down towards the bottom for the balloon garland instructions and some helpful you tube tutorials. Not all the you tube tutorials I have linked below use balloon strip but they are still very helpful.
Here at One Stop Kids Party Shop we supply DIY Balloon Garland Kits in many different colours schemes. We help our customers to create their very DIY balloon garland kit by supplying a 3 Metre long Plastic Balloon Decorating Strip with their kit, that means at the end the balloon garland can be up to 3 Metres long. However you can cut the strip down to make it smaller, or cut it into two or three different pieces to create a few smaller balloon garlands. What we love about DIY balloon garlands is they allow for individual creativity and imagination. We usually get our customers to email us their creations and it is just so exciting and rewarding to see how different people take the same items and add their very unique touch on it.
The Balloon Decorating Strip is designed for any size balloon. Balloons may be inflated with air or helium. Two hole sizes are provided. The smaller for balloons 3″ to 9″ and the larger for balloons 9″ to 18″. You may not need to use all holes provided. This clear, polyethylene strip is practically invisible as it holds up to 12 balloons per foot.
1. Use all same size balloons or stagger larger and smaller balloons. Choose colors to complement your event space. Inflate and tie the balloons. TIP IF you are wanting some of your larger 28cm balloons to have that nice round look like so many balloon garlands have then just don’t inflate them fully and you will see how they are nice and round, just play around a bit until you reach your desired look.
2. Cut strip to desired length for clusters, arches, streamers or garlands. Leave extra on the ends for fastening the decoration once complete.
3. Pinch the lip of the balloon together and pull the knot in the balloon neck through the hole.
4. Attach balloons to one or both sides of the strip to create an even cluster. Explore variations until you recieve your desired look. Skip a hole if balloons are too tight.
5. Use as is or attach accessories to complement your event theme such as curling ribbon, flowers, leaves, tulle, etc. These finishing special touches to your garland can be found at stores such as Kmart, The reject Shop, Dollar Stores and Target/Spotlight however Target and Spotlight tend to be a little more pricey.
6) We always remind our customers to NOT OVER INFLATE THEIR BALLOONS it is tempting to over inflate your balloon perhaps thinking it will last longer, look bigger than it is or just plain error, this is a big No No. Over inflated balloons look ugly think about the type of balloon that looks like a light globe compared to a nice tear drop shape. The over inflated one is the the ugly light globe shape one and they really do not look appealing to look at and they certainly will look really yuck on your Balloon Garland. You want your balloon to still be a bit squishy for a balloon garland and leave a long tail as this will make putting them all together much easier later. PLEASE NOTE THESE BALLOONS ARE VERY HIGH QUALITY YOU CAN NOT BLOW THEM UP WITH YOUR MOUTH YOU WILL NEED EITHER A HAND HELD PUMP OR HELIUM. SOME OF OUR KITS COME WITH A HAND HELD PUMP SOME DO NOT. WE CAN SELL YOU ONE SEPARATELY IF NEEDED THANKS.
7) You do not have to use the balloon strip to create your DIY Garland kit that you purchase from us. There are many other creative ways to put together a DIY balloon garland and we will put some links to some great You Tube Tutorials below.
8) The most important things to remember are allow extra time so you don’t get flustered. Do not over inflate your balloons or they will pop shortly after been inflated as balloons expand. Don’t put to much pressure on your self to get it right as there really is not right or wrong way to create a DIY balloon garland it is all about having fun and letting your creativity run wild.
SOME GREAT YOU TUBE TUTORIALS ON DIY BALLOON GARLANDS OR DIY BALLOON ARCHES