DIY Pink, White & Rose Gold Confetti Balloon Garland Kit-2.5M
Welcome to One Stop Kids Party Shop
This listing is for our stunning DIY Pastel Pink & White with Rose Gold Confetti Balloons DIY Garland Kit. This beautiful Balloon garland would be the perfect feature piece for your celebration. It is a DIY kit so you will be sent all the items needed to create the kit yourself and we will email you the instructions at the time we pack your order.
I only use Genuine Qualatex and Sempertex Balloons Not cheap thin toxic balloons imported from China that other sellers are selling. This is a premium product.
Please note I personally make these kits up myself, I make the confetti balloons myself using Diamond clear balloons and my own premium confetti mixes and this takes time. This is not a grab of the shelf item and send ASAP it is a made to order item. This means you need to allow me 2-4 business days to make the kit then 4-7 business days for postage, please if you require your order ASAP or in 10 business days or less you need to pay for express postage. My prices are extremely competitive and in some instances half of what other online party stores are selling their exact same garlands for so please take this into consideration thank you for your patience and understanding it means I can continue to provide gorgeous garlands to my customers at a very competitive price but you need to be a little patient as well or go express thanks.
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- 15, 28CM WHITE LATEX BALLOONS
- 15, 28cm Pastel Pink Matte Balloons, as the balloons are Matte if you want a completely non Translucent look you will need to have the balloons double stuffed with a white balloon inside them, I can do this for you at an additional cost.
- 15 White Mini 12cm Balloons
- 15 Mini 12cm Pearl Pink Balloons
- 6, 12cm Rose Gold Balloons
- 5 28cm clear balloons with rose gold confetti
- 2.5 Metre Plastic Balloon Strip
While all care is taken to accurately represent the colour of the balloons in this listing, we do advise that balloons can look a little different on different computer screens and due to flash photography etc.