Unique Christmas Goody Bags
Are you looking for some gorgeous printed Xmas Cellophane Bags , to present your family and loved ones this Xmas with a small homemade gift such as shortbread or chocolates or perhaps you are looking for Xmas Cellophane bags as you are planning a end of year Xmas party for the kids at your local kindy or playgroup, then you must simply try One Stop Kids Party Shop as they have the best online Xmas Party Bags out there.
20 Candy Cane Printed Quality Cellophane Party Loot Bags
These Christmas party bags are great to use for handing out handmade xmas goodies.
For instant holiday cheer, fill these Christmas goody bags with unique and inexpensive stocking stuffers, prizes, and giveaways.
Perfect for Kids Xmas Parties or if the kids want to hand out a few small gifts to their closest friends at school great for adults to give out a small gift to work friends at Xmas Time, if you are wanting to give to work mates why not try some handmade chocolates or handmade Shortbreads, I have included a couple of recipes below.
Very simple shortbread
- Preparation Time:15 minutes
- Cooking Time:45 minutes
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Sift flour into bowl. Add sugar and butter, mix with spoon till the mixture appears like breadcrumbs. Place the dough and place in a 15cm by 15cm pan and place in an oven.
- If you sift some icing sugar over it when completely cooled it will taste even better.
Christmas chocolate spoons recipe
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- Coated chocolate chips
- Plastic spoons
- Ziploc bags
- Christmas style ribbon
Lay spoons out on a tray covered with baking paper. Prop the end of the spoons up so they are level.
In a glass bowl, heat the white chocolate for 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring constantly until it is melted and smooth. Pour into a ziploc bag. Repeat with the milk chocolate.
Snip a small corner of the bag and fill half of the spoons with white chocolate and half with the milk chocolate. Tap each spoon so the chocolate is a level spoonful.
Pour the remainder of each chocolate into fresh ziploc bags. Snip a very small corner off and pipe your chosen designs on the spoons.
Add the cachous and coated chocolate chips. Tie ribbons around the spoons. Place spoons in the refrigerator to set.
- I piped christmas trees and christmas lights on my spoons but you can pipe your own designs.
- Cachous are a fancy name for silver edible balls.
- Use the best chocolate you can afford for these spoons. The taste really matters.
- You can cover these in clear cellophane and give them as gifts.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot.