1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Yellow liquid or gel food color
- 16 large marshmallows
- 32 brown candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 2 black licorice wheels
- Betty Crocker™ black decorating gel
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool cupcakes completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Reserve 2 tablespoons frosting. Place remaining frosting in medium bowl; tint with yellow food color. Frost cupcakes with yellow frosting.
- 3 Use kitchen scissors to cut 1/4-inch circles off both ends of 16 marshmallows to make 32 total rounds.
- 4 Use reserved frosting to stick milk chocolate candies to marshmallows. Place marshmallow eyes on cupcakes, placing two eyes on some cupcakes and one eye on others. Cut 2 small pieces of licorice rope for each cupcake. Place licorice rope pieces on sides of eyes. Use black decorating gel to pipe a mouth onto each cupcake.