Easy Christmas Cupcakes Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 Min.
- Bake Time: 20 Min.
- Decoration Time: 30 Min.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Yield: Makes 24 Cupcakes.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- 1¾ cups M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies for the Holidays
- 4 pieces TWIX® Brand Caramel Cookie Bar Minis
- Regular-sized cupcake liners
- Regular-sized cupcake pan
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3. Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the back of the box. Fill paper-lined cupcake molds with 2/3 cup of batter. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and cool completely. Tint frosting with the green food coloring. Spread over the tops of the cupcakes, and then cover with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies.
- 5. Once decorated, place the cupcakes on one of One Stop Kids Party Shop Xmas Cupcake 3 Tier Stand, and serve for the kids desserts at Xmas this year.
3 tier Christmas tree cupcake stand
Wondering what to give this kids this Xmas for desserts? I know I was racking my brain trying to come up with a dessert that both the adults and children would like and there is not a lot out there especially if you have very fussy eaters like my kids. So why not make a bunch of yummy Christmas Themed Party Cupcakes this Xmas day for the children and present them on our gorgeous snowman 3 tier cupcake stand which is currently reduced dramatically in price. I have included some recipes and ideas for Christmas cupcakes just below so check them out and be inspired.
Our 3 tier Christmas tree cupcake stand is the perfect way to display your cupcakes and treats at parties and special events!
Made from top quality cardboard, this stand comes flat packed and is easy to assemble without the need for glue or other fixings.
Size approx 30cm diameter x 38cm tall.
Wondering what to give this kids this Xmas for desserts? I know I was racking my brain trying to come up with a dessert that both the adults and children would like and there is not a lot out there especially if you have very fussy eaters like my kids. So why not make a bunch of yummy Christmas Themed Party Cupcakes this Xmas day for the children and present them on our gorgeous snowman 3 tier cupcake stand which is currently reduced dramatically in price.
Christmas Snowman Cupcakes
24 small cupcakes
26 chocolate coins (or flat circles)
24 round chocolate pieces
250 g icing sugar
125 g butter
1 -2 tablespoon hot water
12 chocolate sticks
40 g black icing
40 g green icing
40 g red icing
Melt 2 chocolate coins in the microwave or in in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, until liquified.
Dip each cylindrical/round chocolate into the melted chocolate and ‘glue’ to the coins of chocolate, to look like tophats.
Sieve icing sugar and add to soft butter and hot water.
Mix slowly for 2 minutes, then fast, until light and creamy.
Spread buttercream over each cupcake, leaving a little over to ‘glue’ the hats on later.
Place a marshmallow in the middle of each cupcake.
Snap each chocolate stick in half and place into the cupcake for arms.
Pipe on a green scarf around the marshmallow.
Pipe on black eyes and red or orange nose and buttons (If it doesn’t stick very well, slightly dampen the side of the marshmallow with a wet finger).
“Glue” on the tophat with remaining buttercream.